Planning a visit to Thailand? Whether it be for a long-awaited vacation, returning home, or for a temporary remote working station, you can now visit Phuket without quarantine!
Book your Phuket Sandbox trip to My Beach Resort Phuket today with a 14-night package starting from THB 25,200 with additional benefits!
Get to know our resort
- Beachfront 5-star resort located on the tranquil area of Panwa
- 77 rooms located on sloping hill, with room options of beach views, pool access, or private pools
- Recreational activities: 2 swimming pools, 3 food & beverage venues, fitness room, and meeting rooms
- Beach activities to enjoy such as kayaking, paddleboard, and beach volleyball
- Recognized in the Michelin Guide for 3 consecutive years from 2019-2021
- Covid-19 preventive measures in place
Get to know the Panwa location
- Less-crowded location of Phuket, offering one of the best views on the island
- Just a ten-to-fifteen-minute drive to Phuket Old Town
- Easy access to local eateries and shops
- Close by to piers for island hopping
- Convenience store with delivery service nearby
- Easy access to department stores such as Central Phuket
Our Phuket Sandbox Offer
Book period: now until 31 October 2021
Stay period: now until 31 March 2022
|Stay now until 31 Oct2021||Stay 1 Nov 2021- 31 Mar 2022|
|7-Night Package||14-Night Package||7-Night Package||14-Night Package|
|Deluxe||THB 13,300||THB 25,200||THB 16,100||THB 30,800|
|Deluxe Pool View||THB 15,400||THB 29,400||THB 18,200||THB 35,000|
|Premier Pool Access||THB 17,500||THB 33,600||THB 20,300||THB 39,200|
|Premier Seaview||THB 19,600||THB 37,800||THB 22,400||THB 43,400|
|Premier Seaview Studio||THB 21,700||THB 42,000||THB 24,500||THB 47,600|
|Premier Beachfront||THB 23,800||THB 46,200||THB 26,600||THB 51,800|
|Private Pool Beachfront||THB 25,900||THB 50,400||THB 28,700||THB 55,000|
|Resort Credit||THB 3,000||THB 6,000||THB 3,000||THB 6,000|
- Packages are inclusive of breakfast
- 20% discount on food & beverage and laundry after resort credit has been used up
- Complimentary roundtrip transfer to/from the resort
- Complimentary extra bed for one child (not over 12 years old) with breakfast, additional charge of THB 225 for the second child (sharing bed)
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are valid for consecutive nights’ stay as per package chosen, inclusive of tax and service charge.
- Book now until 31 October 2021 for stays until 31 March 2022.
- A supplementary charge of THB 1,500 per room per night applies for stays during 29 December 2021– 1 January 2022.
- Advance reservations required and is subject to availability.
During your stay with us, don't miss the following dining experiences
Southern Thai Set
Relish the distinctive flavors of Southern Thai cuisine. Dishes crafted with locally sourced fresh ingredients, bursting with savor and aroma of Ti or “south” in Thai language.
Treat yourself to a delectable 3-course set for THB 790 per couple.
Available for lunch and dinner.
Meat Me Sunday
Calling all Steak Lovers! Every Sunday from 12.00-15.00 hrs., enjoy a selection of Australian Wagyu striploin, Angus Australian 150 days ribeye, lamb chops and more starting at THB 590.- per person with soft drinks. Your meat selection is served with sharing portions of salad, side dishes, and fruits.
Free flow beer, wine & cocktails available at THB 850.- per person
Upgrade your day with an Afternoon Tea experience at My Lounge! Sip on a cup of freshly brewed coffee or tea and indulge in savoury and sweet delicacies crafted by our culinary team. Among the highlights are Phuket-style braised pork belly cones, salted egg bean macarons and coconut pandan crepes.
The Afternoon Tea Set at My Lounge is available daily from 15.00-17.00 hrs. at THB 490 per couple.
Enhance your stay with the following experiences
Beach activities such as kayaking or paddle board
Embark on a sunset cruise admiring the beauty of Panwa
Enhance your cooking skills with a private Thai cooking class
Preparing for your trip to Phuket
- Eligible Travelers
- Hotel Booking Procedure
- Documents Required for Certificate of Entry (COE) Issuance
- Covid-19 test
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with a vaccine approved by Thai FDA/ Thai Ministry of Health no less than 14 days before departure. Children under 18 years and are traveling with parents/guardian are eligible without proof of vaccination.
- Must be traveling from countries/territories approved by TAT and must have in those countries for at least 21 days prior to departure date (not required for those with residence in Thailand).
- Must have a health insurance with minimum coverage of USD 100,000 and covers treatment of Covid-19 in Thailand throughout the entire duration of stay.
- Must have a paid SHA+ reservation confirmation (SHABA certificate) throughout 14 days. Those staying less than 14 days must have a proof of departure from Thailand.
- Must obtain payment proof of Covid-19 testing in Phuket
- Contact our Reservations team at email@example.com with the following information:
- Booking confirmation number & channel. In the case that you have booked with a Travel Agency or Online Travel Agency (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda), please send your booking confirmation with a payment status showing that your reservation has been paid for
a. Traveler(s) names
- Our Reservations Department will issue your SHABA Certificate
A COE is required for every individual even when traveling in groups/ with family
- Vaccination Certificate
- Covid-19 Health Insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000
- Air ticket
- SHA+ hotel reservation confirmation (SHABA certificate)
- Proof of payment of Covid-19 testing while in the sandbox (www.thailandpsas.com)
- Visa (if needed)
Apply for your COE at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
- Travelers must get a negative COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR only) 72 hours prior to departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Phuket Sandbox?
The Phuket Sandbox is a scheme that will allow international travellers who are fully vaccinated to enter Thailand without quarantine.
What is the list of accepted vaccines for entering Phuket?
The below is the list of vaccines approved by WHO and Thai FDA:
• CoronoVac (Sinovac), AstraZeneca, Pfizer – BIONTECH, COVIDSHIELD, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), Moderna, COVILO (Sinopharm), and Sputnik V
The final dose of the vaccine must be received no less than 14 days prior to departure to Phuket.
Which countries are allowed to travel into Phuket?
The list of medium-low risk can be found here. The list will be updated constantly by the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH). The list of countries will be valid for 2 months regardless of the risk status of each mentioned country. This will mean that visitors will be able to travel to Phuket within the 2 months from the date of issuance even if a mentioned country status is changed during the 2 months.
Which airlines currently have direct flights to Phuket?
Airlines that currently operate flights to Phuket are:
• THAI Airways International
• Singapore Airlines
• Qatar Airways
• Hongkong airlines
• EVA Air
• Korean Air
• Cathay Pacific
• KLM (October 2021)
• Etihad Airlines
• EI AI (Charter)
Please check airline flight schedules on their websites as this list might change.
Requirements of Entering
What are the requirements of entering?
Fully vaccinated travellers are required to be tested negative for Covid-19 72 hours before arrival in Phuket. Travellers are required to be travelling from countries designated as medium-low risk and needs to be vaccination for more than 15 days prior to departure and be able to provide a vaccination certificate.
All travellers entering Phuket will be required to book a stay in a SHA Plus+ hotel. Travellers must spend at least fourteen 14 nights in Phuket before being able to travel to the rest of Thailand. Travellers may stay in Phuket for less than 14 nights but will be required to return to their home country directly from Phuket.
What documents are required for entering Phuket?
International travellers need to apply for a Certificate of Entry (COE) and have a valid visa or an eligibility to use the Thailand visa exemption.
Travellers are required to show a COVID-19 vaccine certificate with a vaccine approved by WHO or the Thai FDA (list can be found in General Information section). For persons under 18 years of age who are not eligible for vaccination and is traveling with a parent/guardian, a Covid-19 free certificate (RT-PCR method) is required and must be issued within 72 hours of traveling.
Travellers are required to have insurance covering healthcare and medical expenses for COVID-19 for the total duration of the stay in Thailand, with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000. Before checking in for your flight, you will be asked for your insurance policy summary showing the required coverage and receipt.
Travellers will also need to present a Covid-19 free certificate (RT-PCR test) issued within 72 hours before departure to Thailand.
Lastly, travellers will need to show their SHA Plus+ hotel reservation with the SHABA confirmation and a receipt of 3 RT-PCR tests to be conducted while in Phuket.
Upon arriving to Phuket, you will be required to download the “Mor Chana” application. It is recommended to download this application as soon as possible after landing.
What are the requirements for families traveling with children?
Children aged 6 to 18 years can enter Phuket via the Phuket Sandbox scheme without vaccination. However, they are require to have a RT-PCR test 72 hours prior to departure from their home country.
In the case that the parent is tested positive for Covid-19 during the stay in Phuket, any accompanying children will be required to stay with their parents in the hospital.
Unaccompanied minors are not allowed to use the Phuket Sandbox project to access Thailand.
Making a Hotel Reservation
How many hotels can a traveller stay at during their stay in Phuket?
Travellers can choose to stay a total of 14 nights in one hotel. Should you wish to change hotels during your stay, you will be able to do so after a negative PCR test on day 8 or after the next negative test result on the thirteenth night.
Can a traveller stay in any accommodation during the first 14 nights?
It is mandatory that accommodation is booked in a SHA Plus+ hotel for the first 14 nights in Phuket. Residing in a private residence is not allowed on the first 14 nights for Covid-19 control purposes.
What packages does My Beach Resort Phuket offer under the Phuket Sandbox scheme?
Whether you are planning a complete 14-night visit to Phuket or a shorter getaway, we have packages to make your stay more memorable.
• A 3-night stay package starts from THB 6,900* with THB 1,000 resort credit.
• A 7-night stay package starts from THB 13,300* with THB 3,000 resort credit.
• A 14-night stay package starts from THB 25,200* with THB 6,000 resort credit.
For more information please visit our special offers page
What are the steps of booking an accommodation?
Travellers can book their SHA Plus+ accommodation at any valid channels. However, once you have made your reservation, it is required to advise the hotel, tour operator, or OTA that you are traveling as part of the Phuket Sandbox scheme. The hotel will then enter your booking details to the SHABA authentication system, and you will then receive a QR code and reference number required for application of your COE. Please note that no other forms of confirmation of reservation will be accepted.
What documents are require for applying for the COE?
2. Certificate of Vaccination and its Englsh translation if your certificate is not in English or Thai. Note that your second dose must be at least 14 days prior to departure
3. Health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000
4. Air ticket
5. SHABA Confirmation, consisting of a QR code and reference number (requested through the hotel once you have made a reservation in a SHA Plus hotel)
6. Receipt of a prepaid Covid-19 test for the first 14 days of your stay in Phuket (THB 8,000.- for 3 tests, with requests made through the first hotel you are staying at)
The COE can be applied at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th
During Your Stay
Am I allowed to travel around Phuket after I arrive to the resort on the first day?
Travellers must remain in their room until they receive first negative test result comes out. It should take around 6-8 hours after your test at Phuket International Airport.
How is the first day counted? Will travellers need to follow the same way of counting in ASQs?
For travellers who arrive to Phuket after 6.00 PM, the official period of stay (1st day) will start on the following day.
Am I allowed to travel anywhere within Phuket during the first 14 days?
Travellers can travel anywhere within the Phuket province, however it is required that you follow the DMHTTA precautions:
• D – Distancing
• M – Mask wearing
• H – Handwashing
• T – Temperature check
• T – Testing for COVID-19
• A – contact tracing application (‘Mor Chana’).
Masks must also be worn at all times in public area. Failure to adhere to this will result in fines. You are also required to scan the ‘Mor Chana’ application and do a temperature check at your hotel every day during your first 14 days’ stay.
How many Covid-19 tests are required during the 14 nights stay?
Upon arrival at Phuket airport, travellers will be required to undergo a Covid-19 test. The PCR test results will be issued within 6-8 hours. During this time, travellers must remain in your hotel room until you receive a confirmation of a negative test result.
Mandatory RT-PCR tests are required on the 7th and 13th day. RT-PCR Covid-19 testing is available at 5 centres in Phuket. Operating hours of the center are 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM and 1.00 PM – 5.00 PM.
• Phuket Swab Center Maikhao operated by Bangkok Hospital Phuket
• Phuket Swab Center Laguna operated by Bangkok Hospital Phuket
• Phuket Swab Center Central Phuket operated by Vachira Phuket Hospital
• Phuket Swab Center Jungceylon operated by Bangkok Hospital Siriroj
• Phuket Swab Center Kata Center operated by Mission Hospital Phuket
Please note that Covid-19 tests are at traveller’s own expense. For the results of the 2nd and 3rd Covid test, if your test is done before 12.00 PM, you will receive your results at 6.00 PM on the same day. If your test is done after 12.00 PM, you will receive your test at midnight. In the case that you will be moving to another hotel, you must wait until your second or third test result comes back negative before being allowed to check-out from your current hotel
Children under 6 years old will get an oral RT-PCR test in Phuket. The price is the same at an adult test.
Please contact our team to arrange your transportation the selected test areas.
What happens if a traveller is tested positive for Covid-19 during their time in Phuket?
If travellers are tested positive for Covid-19, they will be transported to a hospital for treatment. Any accompanying children will need to stay in the hospital as well. The Department of Health, Phuket will investigate your movements and notify and isolate those who have been in direct contact with you since your arrival.
Are travellers allowed to travel to islands during their first 14 nights?
It is recommended that tours & excursions are booking with a SHA Plus certified company for your safety. On the first 14 nights, travellers are allowed to visit islands in Phuket Province. The list of islands include Koh Naka Yai, Koh Naka Noi, Koh Rang Yai, Koh Maprao (Coconut island), Koh Tapao Noi, Koh Tapao Yai, Koh Lone, Koh Mai Thon, Koh He (Coral island), Koh Bon, Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi.
Please note that Koh Phi Phi, Koh Yao and Phang Nga Bay are not part of Phuket province, so you will not be able to visit these islands during your first 14 nights.
Are travellers allowed to rent a car during the first 14 nights?
Travellers who wish to rent a car to drive around the island are able to do so during the first 14 night stay in Phuket. However, upon arrival at Phuket International Airport, you may only travel to your SHA Plus hotel by a SHA Plus certified transportation provider.
Are Thai relatives or visitors allowed to visit travellers during my stay in Phuket?
If a traveller’s friend, relative or visitor is already a resident in Thailand, they are allowed to travel and stay with you during your 14 SHA Plus hotel night’s stay. Your friend or relative is required to comply with the current domestic travel requirements when traveling to see you. We suggest to check the latest requirements regularly. In the case that you are planning to stay in the same room, both guest names are recommended to be submitted to the hotel when making a booking to avoid any problems during check-in.
Do I need to prepare any documents after 14 days if I want to travel elsewhere in Thailand?
After travellers have spent 14 nights in Phuket, you are free to go anywhere in Thailand, but you must follow each province’s restrictions which are subject to change. We suggest that you check for updated information regularly.